[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / random / erp / fast / hydrus / kind / lewd / mai / pdfs / tech ]

/qpatriotresearch/ - Patriot Research

Keep Research Great
Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
Archive
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Voice recorder Show voice recorder

(the Stop button will be clickable 5 seconds after you press Record)

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.

File: d4b13f1e18e438d⋯.jpeg (117.58 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, E05C8E81_229A_4B96_AA27_C….jpeg)

2fd658  No.8215

The Hidden Enemy has so deceived many and has compartmentalized Americans through identity politics.

They have infiltrated and corrupted our institutions with Anti-American anti-Christian ideology in order to weaken our laws so that we do not push back against mass migration of illegals and those whose political ideologies are not, and never will be, compatible with the tenets our Republic, our Constitution.

Why would they do this?

In order to create a permanent voter base financial dependency and those who are like minded,who seek political office to destroy America and bring in a totalitarian religious one world governmental system

How have they been able to do this?

These Hidden Enemies promote corrupted ideologies by appearing to take the moral high ground, appealing to our compassion and willingness to help those in need while twisting the words and sentiments of our political and moral leaders.

But their feigned righteousness is merely cheap theatrics to deceive the weak minded and the slothful.

I.e. Those who never moved beyond playing games and preferring infantilism to going out into the world and taking on risks and adult responsibilities , who substitute political leaders for mommys and daddys who preach their version of morality to them while coddling them with handouts and fake unity.

Remember we did not get here overnight. It has taken almost 6 decades .

JFK tried to wake the young people up, to get us to think and take personal responsibility for our lives.

He knew what was going on when he said: Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.”

So how does all this apply to not seeing mass arrests?

What I see going on are quiet unpublicized arrests to prevent public riots and violent retaliatory actions. The corrupt may be removed and the powers that be under Trump are doing everything they can.

But even more importantly, We The People are awake and are again realizing that in order for The Republic to survive we must take action and call

out and battle corruption where we live, in the small everyday circumstances and situations.

It is the cumulative actions of We The People in recognizing that we have been complacent and taken our liberty and even our Nation for granted.

We have been slothful and became elevated in our own rights to have everything we want and have it given to us immediately without any strife or real struggle.

We are to blame.

So, if we arrested millions and there were bloody executions would the cleaning up of America last if it cost us nothing ?

If you have a maid service are you as fastidious in cleaning up behind yourself or do you become complacent and sigh walking away from a mess telling yourself the maid will get it?

POTUS Trump is doing his part to clean up the corruption and now we have to do ours. We have to take responsibility and action to preserve The Republic.

This is reason in part for the existence of Q.

____________________________
Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the 8kun administration.

2fd658  No.8631

I did not understand that the game Was not a game

I decoded verified the decode and shared

Not to hurt or expose The Greatest Ever

Not an act but true expression from my heart

Became drawn to decoding

You told me to stay out of the key site for the decode

I did for a few days but disobeyed your directive

And started again

I am sorry extremely remorseful

You knew someone was decoding and set the trap and I knowingly walked in

I meant no harm not to cause you pain or anger

I am loyal and would stand to the end to defend your honor

True I did say that 2 spiritual entities were driving the key site

But that was because of the mentions of Roman Greek and Egyptian gods and the content of some entries

When I decoded one of the last public posts I learned who you truly are and that you are a Christian

Words cannot express the depths of my remorse and I do sincerely apologize and ask for your forgiveness

When I said Zi needed a new name I was not asking for your help

The jackpot story was a fake I never gave an interview but drive the lady to the reporters as a favor to her and she gave the interview

Thank you for letting me know that FIRST CONTACT story of 1980 was a fake

It was only one in a lifetime of lies told to an unwanted child one not pretty enough to be within The Family

I hope The Son has access to this

The poem about looking up and seeing God ? A plane? Was not expressing romantic love for you. It was expressing how a human in an isolated situation feels alone and looks up to ease their pain

Some see God and the void within is filled and some look to a sign of human life and connection

My hope , my selfish hope was for The Son to stand in his father’s place and his cousin in the place beside him. The House filled with The Man’s grandchildren and great grandchildren

I saw the video endorsing 2 women and I am deeply moved with grief not because they are women but that means The Son will not stand in his father’s place

Please, if you can find it in your heart send just a message letting me know that you are not dying

Lung cancer and T cell lymphoma were in a decode and I hope it was a wrong decode but have been praying for God to heal you

I apologize for any hurt Or distress I may have caused for any ? I have asked

My reason for asking about the woman with red hair was to verify that her story was not true big at this point I know very little truth about my own life that I have decided to let it all go.

If The Greatest Ever or The Son of The Man can ever forgive me let me know

I have caused so much pain and trouble but that was never my intent so one word from anyone telling me to leave this platform and I will go

I am repentant

That would be justice. But,

Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the 8kun administration.

2fd658  No.8632

Message received loud and clear.

I will not go back to the Key site and will visit the other only on the days listed.

Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the 8kun administration.

2fd658  No.8638

File: 582817c61abe6b4⋯.png (2.04 MB, 1242x2208, 9:16, 6C732DF3_43E8_49BB_AE99_47….png)

The(Y)

The(I)r

Y = 25

I = 9

9+25=34

Q 34

Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military.

Now we know..

DJT = Greatest POTUS EVER!

Thank Q , one all for all you do! You are the best!

Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the 8kun administration.

31231f  No.8651

>>8638

I don't see this on his twitter it says The and not They and there and not their.

Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the 8kun administration.

10daf2  No.8658

>>8638

Imagine all the joyous goings on in the USA while everyone is glued to their phones or toasting marshmallows on the funeral pyre of Soro's BLM manipulation

Black people are questioning this stuff. I know CNN just manufactures fake news and makes it look like every black person on Earth is here to Hate Whitey, but they ain't.

Meanwhile, I would love to be there when Dirty Judge Nosenstein is "invited" to a tribunal where the evidence (including a 3D video he had the hubris of making of himself raping some mother during childbirth or whatever you have to do as an initiation rite into being a judge in the USA) is presented.

And his wife gets to watch it.

And she gets to witness his execution.

Then watch them load him back into the bed and provide her with the "bullet or these bullet points, make your choice" story of how distressed she was to wake up beside dear Reuben's corpse, who unfortunately passed away last night in his sleep.

Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the 8kun administration.

10daf2  No.8659

>>8638

So.

Very.

Heartening.

Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the 8kun administration.

a15eb8  No.8663

>>8651

Der Trumpenkrieger does quick misspellings then replaces tweet with correctly spelled tweets.

Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the 8kun administration.

b85052  No.8673

Donald & team no doubt ready for

anything, the riots would be no

surprise,

Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the 8kun administration.

2fd658  No.8675

File: b05900d720137e7⋯.jpeg (209.64 KB, 1206x1287, 134:143, C22EA616_8F0B_47F1_9586_8….jpeg)

Twitter deleted this tweet after POTUS retweeted it

Reagan began every speech with “My Fellow Americans”

Call to action?

Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the 8kun administration.

88abe5  No.8693